We have the following kayaks available to rent:
- Pyranha Loki White Water Kayak Suitable for Competent Kayakers (1 Available)
- Pyranha Fusion Crossover (Lake & Easy River) Kayak Suitable for Beginner Kayakers (2 Available)
- Wilderness Access Aspire 100 Crossover (Lake & Easy River) Kayak Suitable for Beginner Kayakers (2 Available)
- Old Town Tandem Kayak (2 Available)
- Feel Free Juntos Adult Sit-on-Top Kayaks Suitable for Beginners (1 Available)
- Lifetime Wave Junior Kayak Child Sit-on-Top Kayaks Suitable for Beginners (2 Available)
Who can Rent our Kayaks?
Our kayaks are available to individuals of all abilities as well as their friends/family members. Users of our rental equipment should be accompanied by at least one family member or friend. While most of our kayaks are designed for 1 person, we do have 2 x 2 Person Tandem Kayaks available.
Kayak rentals are ONLY available to individuals who are comfortable guiding a kayak in a straight line and turning a full circle. All kayakers should also be able to perform a ‘wet exit’ (or have the ability to roll a kayak). All users should be prepared to get wet. If a capsize does occur, users should be able to roll onto their back and float in this position. Users must also be strong enough swimmers to guide the kayak back to land if needed or be able to perform a T-Rescue.
Where Can I Take the Kayak?
Kayak renters may only use our kayaks on flat water (no rivers please). Please choose suitable lakes or ponds relative to your experience.
$25/day, or Punch Passes available in the following amounts: $200/10 days, $300/20 days. (Punch Passes may be used for all summer and winter rental equipment). The option to purchase a 10 or 20 Day Punch Pass may be selected as an add-on cost during the check out process.
Please aim to cancel a rental booking more than 48 hours prior to your rental date.