Please complete the following form in order to report an injury to a guest, volunteer or staff member. Multiple witnesses may complete this form. It is important to remember the following:
- Report all incidents promptly (within 48 hours), regardless of how trivial they may seem. If the injury ends up being more serious, we will require initial documentation of the injury.
- Treat the injured person with courtesy and sympathy, but do not admit liability or make any commitments.
- Do not attempt to render first aid, except to make the injured person as comfortable as possible.
- If the person is rendered unconscious or requires immediate medical attention, call 911 immediately.
- Get the names and addresses of all witnesses. Do this in a way that will not magnify the situation.
- Do not discuss the accident with anyone outside RMA, unless officially required.
When an accident occurs, get full details and enter them on this form. Use the completed form as the basis to report the accident the RMA office by giving them all the information.
Thank you for completing this form. Please press the button to submit the form. We will be in touch if we require any further information.