- Men will play from the Championship (Blue) tees.
- Ladies will play from the Forward (Red) tees. R.C.G.A. rules and local rules govern all play.
- If a player hits the ball into the trees, a player can either play the ball as it lies with no penalty or drop a ball at the point of entry into the trees incurring a one stroke penalty.
- If a player hits a ball into a water hazard, a player can attempts to play the ball as it lies with no penalty or drop a ball behind the water hazard (going back as far as wanted), but keeping the point at which the original shot crossed into the hazard directly between the drop and the hole incurring a one stroke penalty.
- Best Ball Scramble format – all players tee off, choose which shot is best and play this way for all 18 holes.
- Three tee shots from each member of the team must be used.
- Longest Drive – Ladies
- Longest Drive – Men
- Closest to the Pin
- 3 Adaptive Challenges
- In the Drink (in the Kayak)