There are elements of risk that common sense and personal awareness can help reduce. Regardless of how you decide to use the trails, always show courtesy to others. Please adhere to the code listed below and share with others the responsibility for a safe outdoor experience.
- Always check posted trail conditions.
- Ski in indicated direction and obey all posted signs and warnings. Keep off closed trails.
- Always ski to right when meeting on-coming skiers and when skiing on double track.
- Yield the track to faster skiers.
- Ski in control. On two-way trails descending skiers have the right-of-way.
- Do not stop where you obstruct a trail or are not visible to others. Move off the track quickly if you fall or during rest stops.
- Do not litter. Take out what you pack in. Respect all property.
- Report all incidents.
Know the Code – Be Safety Conscious!
It is your responsibility.